Saturday 7 June 2014

Welcome to Bookaholic Reviews

Hi guys!

david tennant wave photo: Allo Tennanthellowave.gif  

Welcome to my new blog. As you have guessed by the title, I write reviews on books, also that I'm a bookaholic - which is very true. I'm really excited that I've started a blog, as I haven't done anything like this before! In the next few weeks, my reviews will be a little slow to start with, but then they should pick up and you'll get my opinions on the books that I've read. 

If you want to suggest any books that you would like me to read and review or your opinions on the books that I've reviewed - go ahead! :) 

So, here's to future blogging and hoping that you'll like them!

Katie x

P.S. I kinda LOVE David Tennant... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice one, Katie. Looking forwards to seeing your first review - tomorrow I think.

    ReplyDelete